Do you wish to enter into the world of darkness? – The Dark Web. Then make sure you are protected and safe with the VPN to remain anonymous online. If you aren’t connected with the Best VPN, then you may land in trouble even if you are using Tor browser. First, set up your VPN on the device you work and connect along with the Tor Browser. It works great when you access the Dark Web using VPN+TOR. Let me briefly explain to you how to access the dark web? and be anonymous over the internet.
The Dark Web is a place where you can find hundreds of hidden information that is unreachable to the normal web search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing. The normal search engines cannot index the Dark Web Sites and its Links. So, it is impossible to reach the normal people unless you are a member of the Dark/Deep Web.
If you are new to the deep web, then this guide will help you to access the dark/deep web more safely. First, read what is the deep web?
By default, you aren’t safe to browse the dark web. To remain anonymous online, I strongly recommend you to use NordVPN network. NordVPN is the best VPN when it comes to safety and protection. Read my NordVPN Review 2017 to know the importance of using it, to protect yourself from the darkness.
Don’t ever try to access the Dark Web without using a VPN. It is a Must. You had no other choice to browse. Don’t neglect thing like VPN.
Why am I telling you to use VPN repeatedly? What is the need? Am I benefited from this? Absolutely NO.
It is completely for your safety on the dark web.
Follow my instruction for 100% protection on the Dark Web
- Run VPN – None of the Dark Web users are accessing the Dark Web without a VPN. To stay anonymous, get a VPN now.
- Use Tor – Tor allows you to hide your original IP from the unknown resources. Even if you are using Tor, it is not said that you are fully protected. Most of the user recommends using Tor browser along with the VPN is 100% safe and secure. Without a VPN, you are unsafe to browse. Be aware.
Deep/Dark Web Facts
According to researchers, only 4% of the internet is visible to the public and the rest of the 96% is hidden in the deep web.
Dark Web or DarkNet is a subset of the Deep Web. It contains both legal and illegal stuff like drugs, hacking software, counterfeit money and much more. You can buy, sell the drugs on the deep web. Visit Deep Web Links to reach more hidden sites in the dark world.
Also, get access to hidden wiki links where you can find more hidden and dangerous links.
Buying or selling illegal stuff on the dark web is against the law. But you can hide by masking your original IP from the authorities or the unknown resource by using a NordVPN. NordVPN keeps you safe and it is the world’s most advanced VPN service provider of all.
NordVPN states that
“You can’t be safe without VPN. It’s a Fact“.
Get connected now.
If you have taken all the above precautionary steps, then you are safe to access the dark web. Now, follow my step-by-step guide to accessing the hidden dark/deep web marketplace or darknet websites (.onion domain) using the TOR network.
Is it illegal to surf the deep web? Check it out.
Things you should never do while you access the Dark Web
- Do not change the TOR browser’s window size.
- Do not work in front of the Webcam. Disconnect them immediately. It is possible for hackers and government getting into your computer and turning on the cameras for tracking about your identity.
- Also, disconnect your microphone. It is same as like the above. Someone can track you. Be safe.
- Never reveal your original name, email, photos, videos, and passwords on the dark web. It is more dangerous and it is easy for the hackers to track you.
How to Access the Dark Web
Step 1: To access the dark web, you need a special browser called “TOR”. You can’t access the dark web using a normal browser like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. It is because no other browser supports .onion sites and its links. Only TOR browser supports the .onion sites.
- Go to https://www.torproject.org/ website.
- And tap the “Download TOR” button.
- A new window will pop-up. Now, download TOR browser bundle here for Windows (Expert Bundle), Apple OS X, Smartphones, Linux 64-Bit, Linux 32-Bit, Source code, and Source code (Unstable).
Things you should never do on TOR Browser
- Use Tor browser and don’t torrent over Tor.
- Don’t enable or install browser plugins.
- Don’t use websites that don’t have HTTPS version of it.
- Don’t open documents downloaded through Tor while online
- Use bridges and/or find a company.
After downloading TOR browser on your device, move on to step 2.
Step 2: Go and get yourself a VPN here. Compare the VPN’s feature and get them one immediately to talk anonymously on the dark web. Use it all the time, no matter if you are using a TOR on your device. Do not fool yourself by telling I’m protected and safe online because of using a TOR browser. It is not true.
Do not fool yourself by telling I’m protected and safe online because of using a TOR browser. It is not true. The fact is that the Internet Service Providers (ISP) and law enforcement are able to track you from where you access the dark web even if you are using a Tor browser.
Then how can you get protected from online threat and laws?
Here is a way,
- Go and get a NordVPN service.
- NordVPN is cheap when compared to other VPN. You can check the comparison chart here.
- Also, read the NordVPN review to master the online anonymity.
- I strongly recommend the NordVPN service, because I’m using this service for almost 5 years and I’m completely safe till now. You can trust me. Get Now.
- NordVPN will never reveal your actual IP to the public or any other source. It connects to several nodes and hides your IP. Stay safe with VPN even if TOR is compromised.
After getting the VPN, install them on your device and activate.
Step 3: Extract the TOR browser bundle and install it on your device. Once installed, open the destination folder and click to start.
Step 4: Congratulation, now you can access the dark websites safely.
Step 5: Visit DarkNet marketplace to buy or sell products. You can find both legal and illegal product. It is up to you. For more, visit Deep Web Links.